We have been working in the publishing world for over 12 years and have helped many independent authors get their ideas into the physical world. We now offer a print consultation and management service which will assist you by:
- spending 2 hours with the independent author to examine the initial idea, print run, format, quantity production and goals.
- Feedback on design / layout and format.
- Advice on paper stocks and different print processes.
- 4 hours sourcing the correct printer for the project — we work with over 30 print partners across the globe and have access to preferential rates which will save on production costs without hindering the quality.
- Registration of ISSN or ISBN numbers with the British Library with a barcode on the author’s behalf.
- A newsletter to our list of global stockists.
- Information and advice about distribution, wholesale, B2B and B2C sales to eliminate any risk factors with your independently published book or magazine.
We will assist you with your ideas to find the best print solution for your publication and help you with every step along the way to make sure that your design is managed properly ready for print production.